▪ The work of the news team.
Clients: correspondent, operator, sound engineer and producer.
▪ Mobile TV shooting from vehicles.
Clients: operator, assistant, driver, navigator.
▪ The work of special camera equipment. Clients: operators of the remote camera head, operators assistants. In all this cases, the external client is the director or broadcast editor.
Total of 6 clients can be connected - 3 wireless, 2 wired and 1 external wired (Ext). Any variations in the connections between them are possible.
Mobile intercom clients communicate with each other according to a predetermined configuration.
You can configure internal connections: which of the participants can each client hear, at what volume level. The Talk button activates an alternative configuration of communications between clients.
The volume can be adjusted using the buttons louder/quieter at the BT-headset (if it supports the transfer of such commands). Pressing the MFB button on the headset activates the client answer for a few seconds (the duration is set in the mobile intercom menu). You can also configure whom do you want to answer: if by default the microphone is turned off - into general chat, if enabled - into the Ext channel.
One of the wireless ports can be configured to work with a mobile phone. There is a function to save all settings in at most 5 presets. An individual number can be assigned to each headset, and its settings will be saved to mobile intercom. General memory for headsets - 12.
Bluetooth Class 1
Up to 100 meters (300 ft)*
*Depending on headset
2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
Two ports Master mode
One port Master/Slave mode
Analog Audio Ports
One line-level port with galvanic isolation
Two Mic/Line level ports with phantom power and differential In/Out lines
Two options are available:
• 3x Lemo FGG/EGG 0B
• 4x 3.5 Jacks+Micro USB
OLED display for enhanced visibility
Operating -10˚C to +50˚C
(32˚F to 122˚F)
Power supply via USB 5-14v
Size & Weight
126 (L) x 22 (H) x 80 (W)mm 120g
▪ Convenient use of personal Bluetooth headsets
▪ Comprehensive while cost-efficient way to organize intercom
▪ Easy to use intuitive interface
▪ Quick setup
▪ Perfect for shooting standups, coordination of cranes, spiders and other special camera equipment.